Saturday, October 6, 2012

0 HALLOWEEN AT WALMART AND MORE... (20 Snapshots)

Ok, yes I, (Kath) admit... I am one of those 'Walmart People' also.  I jumped out of bed, did the 'wash-your-face-brush-your-teeth' thingy, and 'threw on' some clothes so I apologize for my fashion disaster but I was not planning on taking pics that morning when I rushed into Walmart to pick up some urgently needed supplies.

We eventually decided to get some halloween treats for the trick-or-treaters.  As I was shopping, I notice at the back of the store, all the Halloween costumes and trinkets and hats and..... anyways I got all excited.  I ran back out to my car, grabbed my camera, and asked my friend (since she didn't want to get her pic taken since she wasn't in fashion either), to take the following pics to share with our viewers!


There were costumes everywhere!














Hats...










Masks...
















Props....




As well as other weird looking... thingies...








Hmmm... that scary tree looks kinda weird.  Something just isn't right about it..










 
 
Oh! There was also Bieber Halloween cards....
 
 
 
It was a musical card!  (See the video here!)
 
 
 
And when I was done getting over all the excitement, we went back out to the parking lot only to discover a nice orange sports Nissan - just the perfect colour for Halloween!!!  I had to take a pic of that!
 

 




Other Halloween-related pics we took that day.......







 
 
 





 
 
 




Ok.  That's it for now.  Will try to add more halloween pics later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...